The files attached to this video series include worksheets to help viewers get started. Viewers can reference them while watching or download them later when they are ready to begin.
- If you're a lynda.com member, then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I've included a worksheet to help you compare and contrast administrative duties with Strategic HR and a Template Strategic Plan. I've also included a worksheet to help you conduct a job analysis, a recruiting strategy template, a worksheet for writing job advertisements and some ideas for onboarding new employees. You'll also find some worksheets to help you develop and measure the success of your training programs, and to help with your employee engagement strategy.
I encourage you to download these files and follow along as we go through this course.
- Summarize ways to tie your HR activities to your organization’s mission.
- Describe how strategic HR planning can best support the organization’s strategic goals.
- Explain the main components of analyzing data to get the full picture of a job.
- Define recruiting.
- Describe an engaged employee.
- Cite the essential components of strategic compensation.