Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Note-Taking for Business Professionals.
- All lynda.com members have access to the exercise files in this course. Just download the ZIP file to your desktop and unpack it, like I've done here. Not all of the videos in this course use exercise files, but when they do, I'll let you know and remind you to grab a particular file. The goal of these exercise files are to help you apply what you're learning in this course. Finally, note that all the XMind files are for the final chapter. You'll need to download the free version of the XMind program before you can use these files.
I'll show you how to do this later.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.