Join Terri Wagner for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Project Management Foundations: Requirements (2015).
- If you're a lynda.com member then you have access to the Exercise Files for this course. I've included some background information for our KinetEco Inc. Alternative Energy company to provide some framework for the showcased Wind Energy Project we will use in this program, along with examples and templates to show you want's possible for your projects. Hopefully the Exercise Files and the case study will help bring the concepts to life, making it easier for you to apply these concepts, ideas, and tools to your own project environment.
- Differentiate among enterprise, stakeholder, and requirement analyses.
- Summarize the elicitation process.
- Explain the importance of avoiding assumptions.
- Describe how to prioritize requirements.
- Identify techniques for conducting requirements analysis.
- Recall how to create a well-formed requirements checklist.
- Explain the guidelines for conducting technical reviews.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Reviewing the Requirements Framework
2. Gathering Requirements
3. Analyzing Requirements
4. Specifying Requirements
5. Validating Requirements
6. Managing Requirements
Next steps3m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.