Join Aileen Ellis for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Project Management: Calculating Earned Value.
If you are a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files that accompany this title. The files are worksheets that you can use as you view this course to note important concepts or terms that you would like to remember. Also, the files let you work through the examples in the course at your own speed. There is a section for you to make notes of topics or terms that you would like to research outside the scope of this course.
Let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is earned value management?
- Who uses EVM?
- Determining budget at completion, planned value, and earned value
- Calculating schedule and cost variance as well as schedule and cost performance index
- Forecasting future costs
- Computing TCPI for project success
- Exploring limitations of EVM<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.