Join Whitney Johnson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Entrepreneurship Foundations (2014).
- If you're a Lynda.com member, then you'll have access to the exercise files for this course. I've included checklists for your business plan, refining your big idea, and documenting processes along with links to a White Paper evaluation and a sample term sheet. I've also included a bibliography for each section should you want to do more research. Whether I'm building a financial model, becoming a thought leader, or valuing your company, I encourage you to print these additional materials out and refer to them as you work through this course.
- Cite the steps that can help you find an unmet need.
- Differentiate between a business and a hobby.
- Recognize how to decide between an online business and a brick and mortar business.
- Describe how to protect your intellectual property.
- Explain the best practices for hiring the right people.
- Recall the importance of tapping into networks of expertise.
- Cite the best practices for building a business website.
- Summarize the best metrics to use for your online business.
Skill Level Intermediate
Management Foundations (2013)with Britt Andreatta2h 9m Intermediate
1. Finding Your Big Idea
2. Starting Your Business
3. Building a Team
4. Marketing Your Business
5. Scaling Your Business
6. Funding Growth
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.