Join Whitney Johnson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Entrepreneurship Foundations.
- If you're a Lynda.com member, then you'll have access to the exercise files for this course. I've included checklists for your business plan, refining your big idea, and documenting processes along with links to a White Paper evaluation and a sample term sheet. I've also included a bibliography for each section should you want to do more research. Whether I'm building a financial model, becoming a thought leader, or valuing your company, I encourage you to print these additional materials out and refer to them as you work through this course.
- Finding your idea/problem to solve
- Finding your first customer
- Writing a business plan
- Deciding on a legal structure
- Building a team of employees and advisors
- Marketing your business
- Building a website
- Minding cash
- Managing stress
- Funding growth
- Balancing entrepreneurship and life
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Financial Literacy: Reading Financial Reportswith Rudolph Rosenberg1h 25m Appropriate for all
1. Finding Your Big Idea
2. Starting Your Business
3. Building a Team
4. Marketing Your Business
5. Scaling Your Business
6. Funding Growth
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.