Join Cindy Mayer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Hiring Your Team.
We've provided free exercise files that are available to all lynda.com members to help you get the most from this course. These files include: sample behavioral interview questions, an interview plan, and guidelines on how to create a weighted rubric. I suggest that you download these documents and print them out prior to watching the course. In order for you to get the most out of this training, it's good to have these worksheets on hand. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Assessing your needs
- Screening resumes
- Choosing your interview setting
- Understanding the types of interview questions
- Following legal guidelines
- Understanding interview bias
- Conducting an effective interview
- Dealing with interview challenges
- Conducting background checks
- Determining the offer package
- Writing a compelling offer letter<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.