Join Valerie Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Acing Your Interview.
We've provided free Exercise Files that are available to all Lynda.com members to help you get the most from this course. These files include an Interview Tracking Worksheet and a template for assessing your Interview Performance. Now, let's get started.
- Understanding interview formats
- Anticipating questions and preparing answers
- Researching potential employers
- Establishing good body language in the interview
- Reviewing your performance
- Answering questions using the Situation-Action-Result method
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: Where can I learn more about communication skills?
A: Discover more on this topic by visiting communication skills on lynda.com.
Q: This course was updated on 6/05/2013. What changed?
A: We added new videos on handling tricky and possibly illegal interview questions, what your body language says about you, and how to answer questions with the SAR (Situation-Action-Result) method.