Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Using course files, part of Project Management Foundations: Procurement.
- If you're a Lynda.com member, then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I've included a procurement plan template and a template for your request for information, request for quote, and request for proposal. I encourage you to access these files, reference them during the course, and use them going forward as you design procurement management strategies for your projects. Now, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is project procurement?
- Should you buy or build?
- Putting procurement tasks in your schedule
- Understanding contract types
- Ensuring flexibility with the statement of work
- Exploring payment scheduling options
- Testing your market
- Using RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs
- Overcoming challenges