Join Bob McGannon for an in-depth discussion in this video Using course files, part of Project Management Foundations: Risk.
- If you're a lynda.com member then you have access to the exercise files for this course. I Have also included a template for a risk management plan and a risk identification checklist which gives you a large set of questions you can use to identify risks on your project. These are very useful tools that will help you set up an effective risk management approach for your project. It also gives you a reference source you can modify and customize for your own projects in the future. I encourage you to access these files, reference them during the course, and use them going forward as you design risk management strategies for your projects.
Now let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Incorporating risk management into your project
- Identifying risk
- Categorizing risks
- Performing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
- Building a risk-response plan
- Deciding when to execute a risk-response plan<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.