Technology is as much a universal skill as writing or verbal communication. Every entrepreneur needs to be fluent in the language of technology, and evaluate tech options for maximizing experience and efficiency. Learn about how technology can extend the infrastructure of trust, and create new ways to engage your customers.
- You probably already know that technology can extend…the value of your offering for your customers,…while also creating additional value for your organization.…But often, it's hard to implement technology…within the unique constraints of your organization.…Robbie, you might be thinking,…we have a small team and our IT guy is already overwhelmed.…We have an 18-month backlog on our tech projects.…Or Robbie, our IT department sits in a different building…or a different country,…and we can't even get on their radar screens…for our requests, unless they're big enough…to be important to our C-Suite.…
If these challenges sound like those…facing your organization, I encourage you to think again.…Technology has changed so much in the past 10 years.…Nearly every kind of software solution…is now available in a SaaS format.…SaaS stands for software as a service.…This means that instead of having to buy software,…customize it, serve it from servers…that you have to buy and maintain…and applying patches and upgrades until you're forced to buy…
In this course, Robbie Kellman Baxter—author of The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue—goes into the types of skills required in a membership economy company, why onboarding matters so much in long-term customer relationships, and how to optimize the experience for loyalty. She also outlines pricing for value in the membership economy, when free makes sense, how technology can extend the infrastructure of trust, and best practices for customer success and retention.
- Identify what is most important in the membership economy.
- List attributes that describe a superuser.
- Recall what does not justify a freemium model.
- Explain how to handle requests for cancellations.
- Identify best practices in building an active digital community.