Learn how to increase efficiency when analyzing your business performance by using a business dashboard. Improve productivity with collection tools such as specialized emails and phone numbers. Includes Google Voice for advertising tracking and specific email addresses to streamline the hiring process.
- [Voiceover] No matter what size your business is,…from the one person travel blogger…to the international distribution center,…knowing where you stand on the key metrics of your business…is essential to making the right choices.…Collecting your data in one location for easy analysis…can be simplified with business dashboard software.…This goes beyond the old Excel workbook…with manually entered information prone to error,…corruption, and large file sizes.…And, there are a number of options available…based on your needs and budget.…
I'll focus on solutions for the small to medium-sized…business in this video, but for large companies,…there are enterprise-level programs…that offer the same abilities…with more features and flexibility.…But the concepts are the same.…Sometimes you may want to see only one data point…for comparison.…There are a ton of free, creative ways to do this.…Here are just a few examples.…Google Voice.…If you want to analyze the response…from a particular advertising campaign,…you can set up a Google Voice number for free.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity