Understand how using checklists in daily workflows increases productivity and reduces mental strain. Learn some popular apps for digital lists. Also, know how forms can help gather data and eliminate missing information with repeating tasks for you and your staff. Learn about several popular form software programs.
- [Voiceover] Checklists and forms can reduce mental fatigue…and error in common tasks.…Use checklists to keep track of multiple tasks…or projects with multiple steps.…Even if you know the steps by heart,…you'll spend less mental energy completing the project…by using a checklist.…Aside from the basic paper checklists, I also use Clear.…Clear is available on iPhone and Android.…Create a list and mark tasks complete.…You can reuse your list when finished…by unmarking each item.…
Create multiple lists that are…either one-time use or reusable.…Evernote.…Evernote is a useful tool for multiple checklists.…With checkboxes that can be marked…as complete within the note,…you can have an entire notebook with all of your checklists.…You can easily Share them with others.…You can also find more ideas for both paper…and digital lists in my course Managing To-Do Lists.…Forms.…Forms are perfect for gathering information…on a recurring basis.…
Whether it's a client intake form…or questions to ask while performing an interview,…a form will help you remember all the information needed…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity