What do customers expect? How are those expectations changing? Identify the expectations customers have of service interactions, as well as what they expect for tangibles when in-person service is involved. Hear the service attributes that most customers value above all others, and see how metrics must align with customer expectations.
- One of the key purposes of service metrics…is to gauge what customers experience…and how well aligned we are…with their expectations.…But what do customers expect?…How are those expectations changing?…Let's explore answers to those questions here.…The primary reason that customer expectations evolve…and sometimes evolve very quickly is innovation.…While customers initially appreciate better services,…they quickly get used to and expect…and then even demand them.…The experiences that customers have with any organization,…not just yours or others in your industry,…shape their perceptions.…
So service innovations from any organization raise…the bar for everybody.…We've got to continually revisit what is good service,…and you don't want to benchmark just within your industry.…The good news is identifying customer expectations…is not the guess work it might have first seemed to be.…The international customer management institute, ICMI,…has identified 10 expectations customers have…of service interactions.…They include things like be accessible…
This course covers, in a step-by-step fashion, why metrics are important, which metrics matter the most, how to interpret results, and examples of how successful organizations leverage metrics to improve decisions and performance. Whether your service operation includes face-to-face services, contact centers, social media, self-service, or any combination, this course provides practical know-how, real-life examples, and guidance for implementing and using the right metrics and establishing meaningful goals.
- Identifying customer expectations
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Essential metrics for the service operation
- Identifying alternatives for measuring engagement
- Engaging support that drives the right behaviors
- Key areas of focus for individuals
- Assessing service interactions
- Calibration and coaching
- Clarifying responsibilities