- Name three elements that are part of agile project management.
- Explain how an emphasis on customer collaboration over contract negotiation impacts profit margin.
- Recognize an environmental factor that can impede the transition to agile project management.
- List three questions that are a standard part of a daily standup meeting.
- Identify the first step in gaining executive support for an agile effort.
- Determine the ideal length for an agile project.
- Recall the primary goals of Sprint Zero.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Kelly O'Connell, and I've been on both sides of project management. I've been leading projects for almost 20 years. The first half of my career was spent executing Waterfall style projects, and I've spent the latter half practicing, teaching and coaching Agile. In this course we're gonna go over the basics of how to transition your company from Waterfall project management, to Agile project delivery. First, we'll talk about what's motivating your change, then we'll cover the tactical preparations for getting there .
Finally, we'll talk about what Agile practices look like in execution and how to measure your results. My hope is that by the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to understanding why switching to Agile is a great move for so many companies, so let's get started.