How well you keep track of your projects, contacts, and relationships is directly correlated to your implementation success. Explore the strategies we use in our business to make sure we're reaching out to buyers with the right message at the right time.
- Part of being a consultant is being able to juggle.…Not in the literal sense,…though on a tough day juggling some flaming torches…might feel easier.…Every day you're juggling:…networking, project implementations,…marketing, sales, contracting, and well, your life.…But thanks to technology juggling is getting easier.…Every ounce of mental headspace…you can free up from keeping up with something…is thought you can put into growing your business…and helping your clients.…
I'm going to go through the list of tools…we use in our business.…None of these companies paid me to say anything,…and they might not be the best tools for you.…But this is what works for us…based on a few years of trial and error.…First, I live and die by my Google Calendar.…If the time and address for this studio weren't in it,…I probably wouldn't have shown up today.…Having a calendar, be it a Google Calendar,…an Apple Calendar, or even a calendar on your fridge,…takes that "When is it that again?"…thought out of your brain.…
I also use Google Sheets to manage client implementations.…
- Determine the best self-positioning statement for you.
- Explain how to establish the value.
- Describe how to hold a kickoff meeting.
- Summarize the importance of a wrap meeting.
- Explain how to navigate changing relationships.
- Recognize the value of an internal referral.