In this course, thought leader Tony Schwartz shares his tested and unique framework for fueling productivity through energy management. He explains how to tap into your potential by regularly renewing your four core energy needs: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. By learning how to more skillfully manage each dimension of energy, you can bolster your own productivity, and enhance your success as a manager by tapping into the true potential of your employees.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Learning about energy management
- Managing your physical energy to improve work performance
- Avoiding the survival zone emotionally
- Taking more control of your attention
- Finding a balance between taking care of others and taking care of yourself
Skill Level Intermediate
- There are four reservoirs of energy that we need to tap, or we need to regularly fuel and refuel in order to live the richest and most satisfying and productive lives. I'm Tony Schwartz, I'm the CEO and founder of The Energy Project, and we help organizations to tap more of the potential of their employees, and we help employees to better manage their own energy.
I founded The Energy Project 15 years ago in the belief that there was a more integrated way of understanding what's required to more fully tap your potential, and to express that potential in the world.