Join Todd Dewett for an in-depth discussion in this video Three keys to motivated and engaged teams, part of Motivating and Engaging Employees.
- Creating motivated and engaged employees requires…thoughtful work, but it's within your ability and you just…have to know where to begin, and that's where…it can become complicated.…There are many factors that influence engagement.…So many, it's easy to feel a bit overwhelmed when…thinking about where to start.…I'd like to help you by sharing a simple three-part…framework that easily categories all of the major factors…that support employee engagement.…They are relationships, culture, and opportunity.…
The first cornerstone of employee engagement…is strong relationships.…Every person is a part of a handful of ongoing relationships…at work every day.…In high-performing organizations,…most relationships are strong.…Mediocre or poor relationships simply don't survive.…And don't forget, the number one cause of voluntary…turnover is bad boss relationships.…The good news is that the opposite of this is true as well.…Great boss relationships stimulate strong employee…loyalty and commitment.…
Engagement.…A great relationship has many components.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Assessing employee engagement
- Providing autonomy
- Building a transparent culture
- Modeling desired behavior
- Using monetary and nonmonetary motivators
- Fostering accountability
- Developing career paths for employees<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.