Time management is a critical skill to have before taking the test. Learn how you can maximize the time available for your test.
- One of the most important aspects of taking any exam…is understanding the boundaries of the test.…The PMI-ACP Exam consists of 120…multiple-choice, randomly-selected questions.…When I say the questions are randomly selected,…I mean that each person will take their own…unique version of the exam.…The overall question set of the test is very large,…and each person will see their own set of questions.…
So if you and a friend take the ACP Exam…on the same day, you won't be faced with the same questions.…Next, be aware that of the 120 questions…each person receives, 20 are called pre-test questions.…This simply means that 20 of the questions…are being tested for inclusion in future forms of the test.…They don't count for you, and they don't count against you.…It's just real-life testing for the ACP Exam writers.…
The remaining 100 questions are scored.…A passing grade for the exam is an official mystery.…PMI doesn't release the exact number of correct answers…needed to pass the test.…But most people estimate it to be at about 70%.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day