Run a small test page with PPC advertising on various sources to see if you generate leads. This works best for online-type products.
- For just a bit more money, but a little bit less effort,…you can use small, pay-per-click tests.…This micro pay-per-click test is my personal favorite…because it gives you hard data.…And my favorite outlet for doing this is social media…such as LinkedIn or Facebook.…Why do I like that?…Because it's a more targeted approach.…We can specify lots of details about the demographics,…where they came from, what they're interested in.…You can also use search pay-per-click…such as Bing Advertising or Google.…
The problem with this is that there's a lot of bias…already built into the process,…because people are already searching…for the thing that you're advertising about.…I prefer social media…because you're sort of interrupting people…in the normal flow of their day.…Now first we need the ad offer,…something that's enticing to people…such as get a coupon for 10% off,…or get information about this product or service.…Also, you want to use different headlines…and test them against each other.…
Remember that whole process of creating headlines before?…
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.