Use a source like Craigslist or other online classifieds to request leads and create interest in the product or service.
- The next way to test your business opportunity…and headlines, is to run a cheap or free ad online.…The idea is we're going to have people…call a special number or go to a particular website,…and then we're going to going to track the results.…If we're using a number,…you're going to want to have some sort of service…that allows you to track the number of calls.…You can simply search for call tracking,…and see what services are available,…or you could even sign up for something like Google Voice,…which allows you to see the number of calls when you log in.…
Now, if you use a webpage,…make sure that you have a web address…that's quick and easy for people to remember.…And, when visitors come to your webpage,…have a place where you can capture their e-mail address.…So you have the offer,…you have the headline, and then say,…if you'd like to learn more, please add your email address,…and we'll let you know when its going to be released.…And this way, we can see how many people opt in,…as well as how many people visit the page.…
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.