LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Define how the workplace has changed.
- Discover how to create a career vision.
- Prepare to create short- and long-term goals.
- Identify resources to succeed in your career goals.
Skill Level Intermediate
- There once was a time when people devoted their careers to working for one or two companies. In contrast, the average employee today stays in each job for about four years, resulting in upward of 20 jobs in a lifetime. Predictable career ladders are becoming a thing of the past. So, how do you navigate your career with so much uncertainty? Whether you're looking for a promotion, choosing your first career, or simply aren't sure what your next move should be, this course will help you create a plan that's right for you.
I'm Christine DiDonato, and as a career expert and entrepreneur, I have firsthand knowledge of how to stay relevant in today's workplace, and I'd like to share it with you. In this course, we'll cover everything from creating a career vision, to identifying the right kinds of goals and resources needed to bring that vision to life. With a little self-exploration and the right tools, amazing career opportunities are waiting for you. Let's get started.