- Learn how to build a reputation as a company focused on sustainability.
- Discover how to manage supply chains more responsibly and effectively.
- Identify meaningful goals.
- Identify the distinctions between supply chains and value chains.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Almost 150 years ago, the writer, Henry David Thoreau, asked the question, "What's the use of a house "if you don't have a decent planet to put it on?" And you might ask that same question about your business. These days, if we're not running our businesses financially, socially, and environmentally in a sustainable manner, we won't be in business for much longer. Hi, I'm David Bennell, and I've spent the last 20 years at the intersection of sustainability and business. This course is designed for business people at every level, whether executive, manager, supervisor, or individual contributor. It'll help you transform the way you work by challenging old assumptions and discovering new insights. My goal is to help you have numerous aha moments about business and sustainability. Where you say to yourself, "I've never thought about it that way before," and then take action to make a change. We'll challenge old assumptions and better position you and your company to compete in the 21st century. It's an exciting future of unprecedented challenges and opportunities, and sustainability will be front and center for every business. Let's get started!