Identify trends in customer surveys, and learn alternatives for measuring and scoring customer service interactions. Understand the importance of getting both external and internal input. Identify decisions you will need to make around scoring, and hear recommendations and cautions on using scores and interpreting results.
- How well are you delivering on your quality standards…at the individual level?…What are ways you can get the input and data you need?…Here, we'll summarize ways to assess…and measure service interactions.…We'll look at scoring alternatives…and I'll offer some recommendations…to keep in mind as you interpret results.…There are a number of alternatives…for assessing the quality of service interactions.…The most common include direct observation, role-play,…such as in training or coaching sessions,…recorded interactions, customer input,…mystery shoppers who use services and provide reports,…analytics in some cases, where system tools analyze…speech or text and look for key phrases…or attributes of interactions, and others.…
We recommend getting the input from both…the customer's perspective and internally.…A trend that's making significant impact on service…is capturing customer feedback and tying it directly to…specific agents and interactions.…One of the innovations Uber brought to taxi service…is the ability for customers to provide…
Watch and learn how to establish quality standards in customer service, and improve loyalty, revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. Brad Cleveland divides the lessons into three chapters, covering quality and customer service definitions, quality standards for individuals, and quality standards for the overall organization. Along the way, he shows how to implement a process, measure progress, and effectively coach employees.
- Recall three sources of input when developing quality standards.
- Recognize recommended practices used to set quality standards.
- Summarize three elements to keep in mind when developing standards for individuals.
- Determine the meaning of calibration.
- Identify the characteristics that define four aspects of customer service.
- Identify the most important factor observed in organizations with effective quality standards.