Join Careercake for an in-depth discussion in this video Summary, part of How to Develop your Career Plan.
- Okay, now we've gone through all of that in this course,…you've come to the end, so you should know…how to develop your career plan,…construct an effective personal development plan,…and identify and get the most out of your mentor,…that mentoring relationship.…And once you've done that, all you need to do now…is stick to it, okay?…Stick to the plan and keep working hard,…because that dream job, that dream business,…whatever it is that you want to achieve,…is out there and you can absolutely do it.…So, thank you for watching this,…take care, and good luck.…
- Name what type of process a career plan is.
- Identify parts of the research step of career development.
- Recognize what the 70/20/10 model represents.
- Recall how the characteristics that make up a good mentor.
- Explain what to do after you choose a mentor.