- Name the first step for goal setting.
- Identify the general rule for categorizing goals for Group 1.
- Recognize the characteristics of SMART goals.
- Recall what it means to plan for success.
- Identify actions that could inhibit you from staying on track with a goal.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Aimee Bateman. I'm the Founder and CEO of createcake.com and in this course, we're gonna look at how you can achieve those goals. So set those goals and ensure that you achieve them. I'm gonna bring exact principles I have used throughout my career and things that have been taught to me to help you define those goals and make sure that you get exactly where you want to be. Now, sometimes we all need some help understanding how to put in place those smaller steps to achieve those bigger things. So during this course, we're going to look at the steps you need to take to achieve those bigger things.
Now the great thing is that you can use everything that you learn in this course time and time again. So you wanna go for one goal, hit it. You want to set another one. You'll come back to the things that you learn here today. Now we're gonna look at how to scope out your goals, how to validate your goals and remove anything that aren't really quite right for you. We want you to be able to use tried and tested methods to effectively prioritize your goals. I'm gonna give you all of that information. And I want to show you how to put plans in place to make sure that these dreams, these goals become a reality.