Discover how to succeed with strategic partnerships. Learn practical tips and tools that can help both beginners and experienced managers create value and manage collaboration.
- Apple, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft all owe their success to strategic partnerships. Partners helped these companies develop new products, enter markets, and beat back competitors. You can do that, too. But you may have heard that roughly half of all partnerships fail. That's a scary prospect. What I want to show you in this course is how to beat these odds and succeed with strategic partnerships. My name is Ben Gomes-Casseres. I'm a professor at Brandeis University, and I've been working in this field for 30 years as a teacher, author, and consultant.
In my LinkedIn learning course, I'll give you the keys to success in partnerships, and then share the tools and tips that let you implement these ideas right away. We'll draw lessons from cases and from my on experience. This course will help you whether your business is large or small, whether you're new to the partnership field or already experienced. Your competitors are not standing still and neither should you. So join me as we dive into strategic partnerships.
- Define a strategic partnership.
- Identify the three laws to successful business combinations.
- Describe the five steps to a good partnership.
- Determine how many partners you need.
- Define partnership terms.
- Evaluate how to manage partnership life.
- Analyze whether you are earning your share.