Explore ways to leverage the feedback from internal and external customers to innovate and improve products and services. Consider methods of employee engagement to provide additional insight into what customers need and want.
- Let's now explore the final aspect of customer service,…and that's strategic value.…What do I mean by strategic value?…Well to put this in context, we found that…there are three levels on which effective customer service…creates value: efficiency, customer satisfaction…and loyalty, and strategic value.…The first level of value is efficiency.…In many of the metrics we've discussed related…to the seven aspects of customer service,…we'll inherently improve efficiency.…
For example, an accurate workload forecast…and effective schedule adherence will insure…you've got the right resources in the right place…at the right times.…No more, no fewer.…Good quality will help insure that you're handling…customer service issues effectively.…Not creating self inflicted work…such as repeat customer interactions to fix errors.…Perhaps to give customers confidence…that all was handled correctly.…The second level of value is contribution…to customer satisfaction and loyalty.…
Research from many sources reveals how important…customer experience is to an organization's…
This course covers, in a step-by-step fashion, why metrics are important, which metrics matter the most, how to interpret results, and examples of how successful organizations leverage metrics to improve decisions and performance. Whether your service operation includes face-to-face services, contact centers, social media, self-service, or any combination, this course provides practical know-how, real-life examples, and guidance for implementing and using the right metrics and establishing meaningful goals.
- Identifying customer expectations
- Avoiding pitfalls
- Essential metrics for the service operation
- Identifying alternatives for measuring engagement
- Engaging support that drives the right behaviors
- Key areas of focus for individuals
- Assessing service interactions
- Calibration and coaching
- Clarifying responsibilities