- What is a strategic partnership?
- Keys to success in partnerships
- Why partnerships are tricky to manage
- Five steps to a good partnership
- Determining how many partners you need
- Setting partnership terms
- Managing partnership life
- Earning your share
Skill Level Intermediate
- Apple, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft all owe their success to strategic partnerships. Partners helped these companies develop new products, enter markets, and beat back competitors. You can do that, too. But you may have heard that roughly half of all partnerships fail. That's a scary prospect. What I want to show you in this course is how to beat these odds and succeed with strategic partnerships. My name is Ben Gomes-Casseres. I'm a professor at Brandeis University, and I've been working in this field for 30 years as a teacher, author, and consultant.
In my LinkedIn learning course, I'll give you the keys to success in partnerships, and then share the tools and tips that let you implement these ideas right away. We'll draw lessons from cases and from my on experience. This course will help you whether your business is large or small, whether you're new to the partnership field or already experienced. Your competitors are not standing still and neither should you. So join me as we dive into strategic partnerships.