- Identify the benefit of focus in a managerial position.
- Explore the importance of communicating directions clearly.
- Recognize the steps to stopping off-track work.
- Determine how to effectively say no.
- Break down the fundamentals to evaluating new opportunities.
- Examine the next steps to take once the focus is adjusted and reset for a high-priority project.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Does it feel like your team has too many projects going on and never enough time to complete them? Do you feel like your organization isn't making progress toward its goals? When your team does finish a project, does it feel like they didn't have a big impact? These are all symptoms of a lack of focus. I'm Mike Figliulo, Managing Director at thoughtLEADERS. And in this LinkedIn learning course, we'll walk through all the ways you and your team can set your direction and prioritize your efforts to have the greatest impact with the work that you do. Creating strategic focus will help you say no to distractions, be more efficient, and leave your team feeling like the work they do matters. So let's get focused.