Learn to have your news, blogs and industry information delivered to you automatically. With Google Alerts and RSS feeds and readers you will know how to stay informed. Follow your competition, read top news and stay on top of developments in your industry.
- [Voiceover] You no longer need to search…for relevant news and information…in multiple places these days.…With a few apps, you can stay on top…of what's happening around the world in your industry,…giving you an advantage when making business decisions…and standing out from the competition.…Here are a few tools that will automate your news,…bringing you the important…information you need, automatically.…Google Alerts, Google Alerts can be set up…to email you whenever a story about one of your…pre-set keywords is published on the internet.…
You can use this in many ways…including to monitor your brand,…to watch for any mentions of your name,…to observe the competition, to keep on top of trends…and topics related to your industry, and so much more.…Having the news delivered to your inbox,…saves you from long manual searches.…To set up a Google Alert, visit Google.com/alerts…and enter a search term you would…like to receive emails about.…
Click create alert, and you will receive an email…any time Google finds a news article about that term.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity