Join Myra as she walks you through an interactive exercise to help you make the most of what you learned in this course.
- As we wrap up, I'd like you to set goals…based on what you've learned.…Grab something to write with…or use the notebook feature below to type out the following.…I'd like you to write down these three words,…start, stop, and continue.…Now write down one thing you will start doing…as a result of something you've learned in this training.…Next, what's one thing you commit to stop doing?…Perhaps you learned that there's something…holding you back from creating rapport with customers.…
Write down that one thing.…Finally, what's one thing you will continue to do?…There are plenty of things you're already doing…that help you build rapport with your customers.…What's one of those things?…Reinforce what you're doing well by writing it down.…This simple start, stop, continue exercise…is a fantastic way to capture your biggest take-aways…and it can inspire you to apply what you've learned.…If you find that you need more help…with fostering rapport, visit my blog at myragolden.com,…where I have dozens of resources,…including good phrases for creating rapport and lots…
- Identify how to build a rapport with customers through acknowledging concern.
- Explore the rapport building technique of yielding to customers.
- Break down how speaking in complete sentences during a customer service call helps to build rapport.
- Examine the ways to build rapport through a customer chat interaction.
- Identify the best ways to use rapport to disarm angry customers.