You can save yourself a tremendous amount of recruiting time with targeting directives from your hiring authorities. Learn how to obtain specific individuals or companies your hiring authorities want you to target, as well as competitors they don't respect.
- There is enormous pressure to fill the requisitions…of your hiring managers…not only fast but with the best talent.…You can save yourself a tremendous amount of recruiting time…with targeting directives from your hiring authorities.…All companies have an established reputation,…and most hiring managers who've been in their profession…for a number of years…have opinions about certain companies.…If your hiring manager doesn't respect a company,…chances are they won't interview or hire someone…who's been working there.…
Knowing that before you begin to recruit…can save you a tremendous amount of time.…On the other side of the equation,…are the companies that are the most respected…by your hiring manager.…These companies are often found…on the lists of best companies to work for,…and when you recruit candidates from one of these companies,…your hiring manager's interest will definitely be piqued.…I've actually had hiring managers provide me…with specific directives…about competitors they wanted me to target.…
In those situations,…
- Define minimum requirements for each position.
- Identify unique selling points to peak the interest of potential employees.
- Determine the number of candidates being considered for a position when you accept a requisition.
- Explain a helpful strategy for determining the best hiring targets.
- Recall a strategy that will help you book all of the candidates you present to hiring managers.