- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Define what is measured by your SSI.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for sales people.
Skill Level Beginner
- Think of all the people that you're connected to across your social networks, from Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn, and now think of all the things you can find there, from what people did over the weekend to an article they're interested in, to things like industry news or job changes and other people they're connecting with. As a salesperson, how can you make sense of it all? This is where social selling comes in. Social selling provides you a guide to take advantage of all of this information and helps you do your job better.
It helps you target, understand, and engage with prospects in ways that just weren't possible before. My name is Hannah Goldberg, and I have spent my career doing just this. I started at the early days of LinkedIn, and over the years, I've learned how to use social media to help sales professionals do their jobs better, and in this course, I want to help you do the same. I'll talk about how you can create your online professional brand and how you can target, understand, and engage your potential buyers.
I'll show you how to reach out to prospects and give you templates and ideas for building those relationships, and finally, I'll show you how you measure your success and effectively use all of the tools at your disposal. Social selling isn't all about having the biggest network. It's about taking the time to build and maintain quality relationships, so let's get started.