Dr. Richard Chua builds upon his Six Sigma Foundations and Learning Minitab courses, and covers an array of topics, including measurement system analysis, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, design of experiments, statistical process control, and more.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Six Sigma and the organization
- Collecting the voice of the customer
- Project management basics
- Process maps
- Sampling in data collection
- Measurement system analysis
- Measuring performance using descriptive statistics
- Process performance measures
- Hypothesis testing
- Testing for means, variances, proportions, and independence
- Correlation and regression
- Using selection matrices
- Using failure modes and effects analysis
- Developing control plans
- Statistical process control
Skill Level Intermediate
- Wouldn't it be nice if things were done right the first time? You wouldn't have to inspect, redo, recheck, and face all kinds of delays, not to mention customer complaints. Getting things done right the first time is what Six Sigma is all about. Hi I'm Doctor Richard Chua. I'm a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer, consultant, author, and professor. Over the past 25 years, I have worked with Fortune 500 and multinational companies, training thousands of executives, managers, and project leaders, at the Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt levels.
My goal in this course is to give you the training to perform at the Six Sigma Green Belt level. In this course, we will cover measurement systems, graphs and charts, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, design of experiments, SPC charts, control plans, and much much more. This Green Belt training builds on my Six Sigma Fundamentals and introduction to Minitab courses. All of these courses taken together, will help you launch and execute your Six Sigma Green Belt projects.
Now, let's get started.