- What is Six Sigma?
- Understanding key concepts such as Y = f(x) and sigma level
- Selecting Six Sigma projects and team members
- Planning in the Define phase
- Gathering data in the Measure phase
- Analyzing data in the Analyze phase
- Selecting and evaluating solutions in the Improve phase
- Developing a control plan in the Control phase
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- We all get stuck. We try to make improvements to our products, our processes, our services, but we fail because we are clueless as to the key factors that drive performance. So how do we get unstuck? What tools and techniques can we use to systematically and logically improve our performance? The answer is Six Sigma. Hi, I'm Dr. Richard Chua. I'm a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trainer, consultant, author and professor.
Over the past 25 years, I have worked with CEOs and trained over 5,000 executives, managers and project leaders in many Fortune 500 and multinational companies around the world in using Six Sigma to improve and achieve significant operational and financial results in the billions of dollars. In this course, I will share with you the key concepts of Six Sigma, such as CTQs, variation, DPMO, and Sigma Level.
We'll examine the roles of executives, champions and the different belts, and how to select the right projects for Six Sigma. We will cover the five phases of a Six Sigma project, define, measure, analyze, improve and control. In each phase, we'll discuss the steps involved and the tools and techniques used. By understanding and implementing Six Sigma correctly, you can improve the performance of your business processes, products or services and add a huge financial impact to the bottom line.
So let's get started.
1. Introduction to Six Sigma
2. Key Concepts in Six Sigma
3. Selection of Six Sigma Projects
4. Define Phase
5. Measure Phase
6. Analyze Phase
7. Improve Phase
8. Control Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.