She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity
Skill Level Beginner
- Whether you own your own business or you're a manager within a company, business growth is an exciting time and comes with many new challenges and opportunities. But along with that new growth comes more to do items on your list, and often many more responsibilities than time in the day. I'm Suzanna Kaye and I'm a professional organizer and productivity trainer. I've worked with clients for over a decade, helping them to take advantage of the ever-changing technologies, tools, and mindsets to increase productivity while reducing stress.
In this course we'll cover some of the key areas you can automate such as integrating software, using business dashboards, and social media marketing. We'll also go over some tricks to simplify some of the most tedious and time-consuming processes, including basic customer service requests, and proper delegation. The course will finish off with a section dedicated to some of the most popular tools available in areas such as transcription, mobile devices and paper management.
While this course is geared towards small business' managers, the concepts remain the same for larger companies. By the end of the course, you'll have the ideas, skills and tools you need to make your workday more efficient and productive. Let's get started.