Learn how to use autoresponders, templates, canned responses and quick text within communications to save time with commonly requested information. Know how to save multiple templates in Evernote or as canned responses in Gmail. Use Quick Text to fill in common phrases in text messages and common communications.
- [Voiceover] Autoresponders, templates, and quick text…can save you tons of time.…Whether you're interested in saving time,…money, stress, or all of the above…these tools reduce the time for common communications.…Autoresponders.…Most major email programs offer the autoresponder feature.…When set up an automatic pre-written email…is sent as a reply to any new email…received at that address.…You've most likely seen these as out of office responses…or as a response to a support ticket.…
Here are a few other uses for this handy feature.…Not only can you send a confirmation of receipt…for support emails,…but you can include common solutions…to known or frequent issues.…For example, I recently submitted a support request…to Day One journal, an app I use frequently.…I received the usually email…saying they would love to help me,…but need more information,…but along with that message was a link…to solve a known problem.…My problem was addressed in that link,…so I was able to solve my issue…without waiting for a response from their support team.…
She discusses ways to simplify communication with autoresponders and response templates, and manage event and project communications, customer service, social media, and email marketing endeavors.
The course then explores outsourcing and delegation—including criteria for determining what can and should be outsourced. Finally, Suzanna explores top apps for simplifying and automating aspects of a business, including transcription and paper management.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Integrating business software for data efficiency
- Improving data analysis
- Simplifying communication with templates
- Automating customer service, social media, and email marketing
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Finding the best software and apps to increase productivity