Once you understand service innovation, you can design and implement your own innovations. Each chapter combines real-world case studies with a methodological framework to help you become a better "idea hunter" for service innovation. After you identify an innovative model, you can align and execute your innovation by applying the customer star model and by embedding your innovation approach in your overall business strategy.
- What is service innovation?
- Innovating by relieving and enabling customers
- Linking attributes, benefits, and values
- Innovating value constellations
- Innovating outside your firm
- Designing around the customer's need with customer stars
Skill Level Advanced
- Have you ever wanted to change the way you serve your customers? Whether you want to provide higher quality service, give greater value, or create an entirely new service offering you need to do it thoughtfully to be successful. Without applying specific business principles you can end up spending a great deal of money and still lose customers, and nobody wants that. My name is Stefan Michel and in this course we will learn how to create service innovations that are customer-focused and business smart.
We talk about the importance of service innovations, learn how to understand what your customers really want, and how to give it to them and make a profit. We will discuss value constellations, innovating outside of your firm, and we will take an in-depth look at the customer star. Throughout the course, I will illustrate various cases of successful and unsuccessful service innovations in different industries and from different countries. I believe that theory is nothing without real-world application which helps you to better understand, design, and implement your next service innovation.
Let's get started.