Learn why you need to send candidates out on more than one opportunity, and learn how to get more of your candidates, placed in your open requisitions.
- Have you ever been frustrated…when your candidate accepts another job…after all the work you did on their behalf?…Or have you ever extended an offer…only to have your candidate say they'd like to look…at other opportunities before making a decision?…In either case, your hiring manager is not happy,…you're not happy, and many time the job ends up…being filled by another recruiter.…Not the greatest scenario…for competitive overachievers like us.…Let me show you how sending your candidates…on more than one opportunity…can have you dramatically reduce offer turndowns…and fill more of the business you write.…
Job boards, social media sites,…and professional and personal networks have made it easy…for candidates to see what jobs are out there,…and they want a choice before they accept an offer.…Unless you're working on a retained search,…or you're restricted by a VMS contract,…or have been paid an engagement fee up front,…it's your responsibility to market your candidates…to more than one hiring manager.…Set a minimum standard for yourself.…
- Recognize three ways in which Google Alerts can help you research targeted companies.
- List three strategies used to identify potential hiring needs.
- Determine a candidate’s needs and expectations by examining information about their previous employer.
- Name the five objectives of effective recruiting presentations.
- Explain the process of preparing a candidate for interview.