- Recognize the best conditions for selling your business
- Identify the ideal strategic timing for making the sale
- Recall the key components in a vendor due diligence
- Explore the components of a successful sale outcome
Skill Level Intermediate
- I want you to maximize the return on your transaction. If you're thinking about selling your small business, let's get the most from it. You've probably worked on it for years and years and years, it may be the nest egg for your retirement or it's gonna set you up for your next enterprise. I'm Naomi Simson and I'm a shark on Channel 10 Shark Tank Australia and I'm also the founder of RedBalloon and the co-founder of the Big Red Group. So, I've done one or two transactions in my time. I've been on both sides of the equation.
I've bought businesses, I've sold businesses, and I know what I'm looking for when it comes to value. We're gonna work through the why you're selling, the what you're selling, and the how you're gonna sell it and when you should sell. I also want you to think about the emotional journey of why you're selling. It's really important to think about what will life be like on the other side? So, enjoy the course, enjoy the program, I've got downloads and exercises for you to do. I want you to have fun, enjoy it.
Who knows? This might be the most valuable course you've ever done. Enjoy it.