- How the telecommunications industry is changing
- Navigating the complex telecommunications sale
- Client expectations for sales reps
- Optimizing your industry knowledge
- Using a consultative sales approach to understand client needs
- Networking and the telecommunications sale
- Leveraging the latest news and trends
- Creating urgency and closing the deal
- Expanding the sales relationship after a deal is closed
Skill Level Intermediate
- Is your general sales knowledge enough to sell in to the telecommunications industry? No, it's not. Sure, you may get by, close a few deals. But to really shine in this market you need to constantly acquire specialized knowledge and upgrade your skills. It's an industry that can be extra challenging to sell into. The pace of change, the impact of technology combined with competition and regulation make selling complex and, at times, even confusing.
You have to ask yourself things like what's your current grasp on current regulations? What does OTT stand for? How is 5G changing things? Hi, I'm Meridith Elliott Powell, sales strategist and certified sales coach. In this course we will expand on your natural talents to help you gain a foothold selling in to telecommunications companies. We'll look at the complexities and what it takes to truly position yourself as an expert in the field. We'll talk about the pace of change and the multitude of sales opportunities this creates.
I hope you can use the skills you learn in this course to serve your customers better and take your sales career to the next level.