- Understanding the nuanced titles of tech and identifying key buyers
- Technology terms you need to know
- Understanding tech financial metrics
- Determining where your sale fits in the funding process
- Connecting to your buyer's challenges and aspirations
- Creating pitch decks, proposals, and contracts
Skill Level Intermediate
- Not a day goes by where you don't hear something about the future of technology. - Tech is a booming industry, and a lot of sellers are trying to get their solution front and center of technology companies. - I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - And I'm Lisa McLeod. - We've worked with clients in the tech space, and we also work with clients who sell into the tech space. And it's clear, tech has a different ethos. - So if you're selling into tech, you need to differentiate yourself and your sale. - In this course, we'll show you how to ask questions that speak to the treads and challenges of technology, adapt to today's technology trends, connect yourself with specific financial metrics, and emphasize your points of competitive differentiation.
- We'll be your guides for learning about the world of tech and how you can successfully sell to it.