- Understanding the key metrics of your healthcare buyer
- Unpacking provider and supplier hot buttons
- Addressing the cost vs. care debate
- Codifying your impact and connecting your solution to patient outcomes
- Using trials and case studies
- Leveraging and understanding regulations and changing legislation
Skill Level Intermediate
- Healthcare extends far beyond your doctor's office. It's made up of providers, suppliers, payers, patients and administrators. - So when you're selling into healthcare it can be a tough web to navigate. I'm Lisa McLeod. - And I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - We've worked in this industry with big pharmaceutical companies like Novartis and Roche. And healthcare data companies like Watson Health. With medical recruiters and a host of other organizations in this huge vertical that we call healthcare. - And in this course we'll show you how to dissect that patient, supplier, provider loop.
- [Lisa] We'll show you how to integrate patient care and cost savings into your sales pitch. - [Elizabeth] And we'll talk about getting to the senior level of the healthcare system and navigating those trials and contracts that so many sellers get stuck in. - The world of healthcare is a huge opportunity for you as a sales rep. - And the more you improve it, the better it is for all of us. - So are you ready to dive in? - Let's go.