- Why selling into companies is different from selling to individuals
- Identifying and understanding your economic buyer
- Leveraging information to create urgency
- Addressing the needs of users and buyers
- Managing the first meeting
- Dealing with purchasing
- Sustaining your sale and expanding your reach after the first deal
Skill Level Intermediate
- Selling into companies is your opportunity to make a really big sale. It's also the chance to make a difference in the world. - Right, or at least a difference in the company you are selling into. But selling into companies doesn't come without its challenges. You've got to ask the right questions. You have to make sure you don't get lost in an org chart. - We want to help you. I'm Lisa McLeod. - And I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - We're sales consultants and we've helped literally thousands of people successfully sell into companies. - We also sell into companies ourselves so we've uncovered a few tricks to make it even more impactful.
- You need to know, this is a manageable skill and we want to help you master it. - In this course we'll show you how to get in front of your buyers, ask the right questions, establish your value, and manage some common objections. - We want to help you improve your competitive differentiation We want you to stand out amongst all those other sellers out there. - Let's dive in.