The member will learn how to select the project champion, leader (belt) and team.
- What is your favorite sport?…Football, basketball, soccer?…Let's say there is a corporate Olympics…where companies send teams to compete…against other companies.…Who do you want in charge of organizing…and supporting each team?…Who do you want as team captains?…Who would you select to be players for each team?…These are the types of questions you need to ask…when it comes to selecting the champion,…the project leader, and team members…for Six Sigma projects.…Let's start with the champion.…
Think of the champion as the team owner.…Who do you want in charge of organizing…and supporting the project?…You want someone who is in charge,…someone in senior management who has an interest,…better yet, a stake in insuring the project's success.…Why senior management?…Because the champion must be high enough in the…organization to have enough clout to authorize…the time and resources needed for the project,…and have enough influence to remove any roadblocks…to the project completion.…
And to insure that a champion has an interest or stake…
- What is Six Sigma?
- Understanding key concepts such as Y = f(x) and sigma level
- Selecting Six Sigma projects and team members
- Planning in the Define phase
- Gathering data in the Measure phase
- Analyzing data in the Analyze phase
- Selecting and evaluating solutions in the Improve phase
- Developing a control plan in the Control phase
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Introduction to Six Sigma
2. Key Concepts in Six Sigma
3. Selection of Six Sigma Projects
4. Define Phase
5. Measure Phase
6. Analyze Phase
7. Improve Phase
8. Control Phase
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.