- Adding finesse to your scrum
- The product owner and scrum master roles
- The relationship between the product owner and scrum master
- Product owner as business representative
- Product owner as a team's business guide
- Scrum master as team advocate
- The forming and storming stages of team development
- Taking a team from norming to performing
- Scrum master as team guardian
Skill Level Advanced
- After you've been using Scrum for a while, you may feel like you're stuck. You've been practicing the ceremonies with your team but you know you can push to get even better results. While Scrum is a simple and straight forward framework, there's still many adjustments you can make to amp this up a bit. Implementing these enhancements can help you and your team shift into high gear. Hi, I'm Kelley O'Connell and I've been in project management for more than 20 years.
I spent the first half of my career executing waterfall style projects, but more recently I've been practicing and coaching Agile, specifically Scrum. In this course, we'll explore advanced Scrum techniques and how you can use them to move toward high performance. We'll start by talking about enhancing your product owner skills, so your product will be unbeatable. Next, we'll explore the Scrum master role. There are several ways your Scrum master can fine tune their techniques to advance your team and their performance.
By the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to refining your Scrum practices. So, let's get started.