Learn how a thorough screening and verification process is the only way you can validate the experience and credentials of the candidates you interview and hire through recruiting firms.
- Unfortunately, candidates aren't always honest.…How many times have you hired someone only to find out…they've inflated their experience or credentials?…That's why you need to know…how your recruiting firm verifies credentials.…A professional firm should have a step-by-step process…to ensure each candidate has been honest…about their experience and credentials.…They should be able to outline their specific strategy…to legally verify prior employment, education,…background information, and other pertinent data.…
We placed a vice president with a Fortune 500 firm…after conducting thorough reference checks.…Three months later, it was discovered…that she misrepresented her title with her last employer.…The director of operations who provided the reference…was, in fact, one of her direct reports,…and he lied to us about her title and experience.…Our client was furious…and immediately terminated our candidate.…We failed to verify the title…of the reference we called prior to our conversation,…which was a major mistake.…
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.
Skill Level Intermediate
Strategic Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel55m 43s Intermediate
Administrative Human Resourceswith Catherine Mattice Zundel1h 25m Intermediate
1. Identify Your Needs
2. Questions You Should Ask
3. Determine Expectations
4. Documentation and Pricing
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.