- Describe the characteristics of transactional and relational selling.
- Articulate the steps in the trust continuum.
- Differentiate the areas of the brain for decision-making, and the chemicals released in different situations.
- Distinguish between the five neuro-elements.
- Interpret the elements of a “My Why” story and “Company Story.”
- Identify the most important job of a sales professional.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Have you ever stopped to consider why some communicators are much more influential than others? Guess what, there's an actual science behind this type of communication, and that laboratory that you and I will be using to explore this science is located right between your ears. In this course we will tackle transactional versus relational communication tactics, the science behind trust and connection, and what causes us to loose that trust. We will then dive into the actual biology and neuroscience behind the brain, and how it processes information and makes decisions. My name is Jeff Bloomfield, and I've spent my entire career helping leaders, sales professionals, and marketers communicate more effectively their audience based on how our brains actually work. By the time you complete this course you will not only have a new appreciation for the human brain, but be better equipped to start communicating in a new way that builds quicker connections, deeper trust, and a process by which you can generally help your customers solve their problems. It leads to a mutual benefit for both you and them. Let's get started.