Understand what ACP test options are available to you, and how to get your test scheduled.
- Once you know you're eligible to take the exam,…be sure to get it scheduled.…If you're like me, if I don't have a deadline,…I won't get it done.…Your eligibility is only good for a year,…and the day you receive that notification…is the day the clock starts ticking.…If you let your eligibility expire,…you'll have to start all over with a brand new application.…The next step is to pay for your exam.…There are two ways to take it,…computer based testing, CBT, and paper-based testing, PBT.…
You can only take the paper-based exam…if you live more than 150 miles…from a certified computer-based training center,…or your country of residence has no exam centers.…If you're not sure whether you're eligible…for the PBT, consult PMI.…If you're not already a member of PMI,…it makes good financial sense to do so…before paying for the exam.…PMI members pay a lower exam fee than non-members.…Besides, there are a lot of benefits to PMI memberships,…so if you can, it makes sense to obtain the membership…and pay the lower exam fee.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day