In this video, sit in on a business presentation. Then, Tatiana Kolovou explains what was done well and gives specific suggestions on ways the presenter can improve.
- We started this course watching Katie … get her presentation assignment for the executive team. … Let's watch excepts of Katie in action … with my commentary for every segment. … - Jeff, Bob, Jane, thank you for inviting me … to speak you to about what Kinetico needs to know … when doing business in Brazil. … Brazil is the eighth largest world economy … and has the worlds 16th longest coastline. … Now Brazil is the fastest growing country … in supplying energy needs for renewable sources. … And in my extensive research on Brazil, … I can ensure you it's a country we cannot afford … not to do business in. … Doing business in Brazil is all about having credibility. … So as outsiders in a new landscape, … we will build Kinetico's credibility … by building our connections, … building our relationships and most importantly … building our patience. … - It was obvious that Katie has practiced this intro a lot. … I would ask her not to hurry it. … She has important numbers to share … as they relate to Kinetico's business. …
- Explore how to evaluate your audience's knowledge level.
- Define audience value.
- Recall how a 'forest vs. tree' analogy compares to the audience interview and presentation design.
- Recognize what logical appeal means in a presentation setting.
- Define emotional appeal in a presentation setting.